House Fire in Hebron Print
Written by hebronjournal   
Tuesday, 09 June 2015 20:58

On Monday, June 1, the Hebron Volunteer Fire Department was called to a house on N 3rd Street after a resident came home to find the house filled with smoke.

According to BJ Linton, Hebron Volunteer Fire Department fire chief, the fire marshal narrowed the cause down to an electrical issue with a fan in one of the bedrooms.

There was a lot of fire damage in that bedroom while the rest of the house had a lot of smoke and heat damage.

“For the most part, it snuffed itself out,” said Linton.

Last Updated on Tuesday, 16 June 2015 20:27